A well specified car that has been sparingly used - see option list below:
1 of 500 made
The 3rd model of the Mclaren Ultimate series - following the F1 and P1 models.
The Senna was focused on creating a car which would present the ultimate track performance for a road car.
Purely mechanical powertrain with an advanced lightweight construction resulting in a figure of just 1198 kgs.
- 0–100 km/h (0–62 mph): 2.8 seconds.
- 0–200 km/h (0–124 mph): 6.8 seconds.
- 0–300 km/h (0–186 mph): 17.5 seconds.
- Standing Quarter mile: 9.9 seconds.
- Power to weight ratio: 659 hp/tonne.
- Top speed: 211 mph (340 km/h) (redline limited).